Run by Thomas Ladyman an avid car enthusiast, TML Cars has been set up to provide value for money cars in excellent condition. Situated in the pretty village of Bayford just outside Wincanton in Somerset on Bayford Motors forecourt. Thomas originally started by washing cars on a forecourt for a former successful local dealer before upgrading to valeting. In 2006 TML Valeting was born after a decision was made to go self employed. This turned out to be a good one with a wide spread of regular clients, some of which were car dealers. Such dealers were offering their part exchanges for Thomas to sell on after he registered as a motors dealer. This carried on for a while but as time went by the car sales started taking over the valeting as the recession kicked in and the luxury of having your car valeted to a high standard declined. In 2012 TML Valeting Ltd changed names to TML Cars Ltd and carries on today with many satisfied customers. We were highly commended in the Auto Industry Awards 2018 & 2019 in Surrey for car dealer in south of UK which is a great achievement for us.
- Great selection of cars from eco friendly/new drivers to high performance plus 4×4 and vans
- Free WIFI
- Free 12 months AA Roadside assistance
- Warranties Available
- In-House Servicing
- In-House Valeting
- Competitive finance packages
- Part exchanges considered
- Local delivery available
- No pressure selling
- Access to a car ramp if you wish to inspect a car underneath before sale subject to availability
- Great customer service we endeavor to help with any problems with friendly customers
- Local home viewing available, we will bring the car to you within 20 miles if you can’t get to us
- All cars are professionally presented and valeted to a very high standard
- All come with a stamped service book record – Some px cars may not.
- All main retail cars have a warranted mileage
- All cars are checked over before handover with a PDI report
- If a cam belt is due we will do it and stamp the service book as proof
- Cars will be serviced as required
- Cars are warranted for 3 months as standard
- All cars are HPI Checked, certificates available by request
Can I part exchange my car?
Yes we can have a look at your part exchange and give you a trade in price. This is often a better price than you would get with a main dealer or if you sold it to a car buying service.
Can you deliver?
If you are within 100 miles we will deliver it to you free of charge. If you are further afield then we can deliver it on a trailer but there will be a charge. Please ask for a quote.
What warranty do you give?
Our vehicles have a 3 months warranty. Please see our warranty page
Do you offer finance?
Yes finance is available we are regulated and authorised by the FCA.
How can I pay for a car?
Debit cards are free and bank transfer is free as well as cash. Cheques are accepted but carry a 10 day wait. We do not accept credit cards on the balance only for deposits up to £100.
Do I get an MOT reminder?
If you Click here you can register your email address with DVSA to get a reminder for your MOT.
Can I drive home in the same day?
Yes most deals including finance are completed in less than 1 hour, from test drive to paperwork completion subject to MOT status.