Run by Thomas Ladyman an avid car enthusiast, TML Cars has been set up to provide value for money cars in excellent condition. Situated in the pretty village of Bayford just outside Wincanton in Somerset on Bayford Motors forecourt. Thomas originally started by washing cars on a forecourt for a former successful local dealer before upgrading to valeting. In 2006 TML Valeting was born after a decision was made to go self employed. This turned out to be a good one with a wide spread of regular clients, some of which were car dealers. Such dealers were offering their part exchanges for Thomas to sell on after he registered as a motors dealer. This carried on for a while but as time went by the car sales started taking over the valeting as the recession kicked in and the luxury of having your car valeted to a high standard declined. In 2012 TML Valeting Ltd changed names to TML Cars Ltd and carries on today with many satisfied customers and yes Thomas still cleans all the cars! We were highly commended in the Auto Industry Awards 2018 & 2019 in Surrey for car dealer in south of UK which is a great achievement for us.
- Great selection of cars from eco friendly/new drivers to high performance plus 4×4 and vans
- Free WIFI
- Free 12 months AA Roadside assistance
- Warranties Available
- In-House Servicing
- In-House Valeting
- Competitive finance packages
- Part exchanges considered
- Local delivery available
- No pressure selling
- Access to a car ramp if you wish to inspect a car underneath before sale subject to availability
- Great customer service we endeavor to help with any problems with friendly customers
- All cars are professionally presented and valeted to a very high standard
- All come with a stamped service book record or digital online with some brands
- All main retail cars have a warranted mileage
- All cars are checked over before handover with a PDI report
- Cars will be serviced if required
- Cars are warranted for 3 months as standard
- All cars are HPI Checked, certificates available by request
Can I part exchange my car?
Yes we can have a look at your part exchange and give you a trade in price. This is often a better price than you would get with a main dealer or if you sold it to a car buying service.
Can you deliver?
If you are within 50 miles we will deliver it to you free of charge with a deposit of £250 in place. If you are further afield then we can deliver it on a trailer or drive it but there will be a charge. Please ask for a quote. If you decide you don’t want the car on delivery because you simply don’t like it or just wanted to look at it, then your deposit will not be returned. This is to cover time, fuel and reconditioning costs. This service is for customers who have already made their mind up in having the car or already have paid for it in full.
What warranty do you give?
Our vehicles have a 3 months warranty.
Do you offer finance?
Yes finance is available we are regulated and authorised by the FCA.
How can I pay for a car?
Debit/Credit cards are free and bank transfer is free as well as cash. Cheques are accepted but carry a 10 day wait.
Do I get an MOT reminder?
If you Click here you can register your email address with DVSA to get a reminder for your MOT.
Can I drive home in the same day?
Yes most deals including finance are completed in less than 1 hour, from test drive to paperwork completion subject to MOT status.
Can I reserve a car?
If you’re coming to see us you can reserve a car with a £100 deposit over the phone or online bank transfer. If you want it delivered then it’s £250.